Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
1. I was born and raised Cajun but without a French last name thus making it difficult to make others believe I am really Cajun. Plus I don’t have much of a Cajun accent. And yes I like crawfish but I don’t suck da heads!
2. I am a lifetime underachiever professionally that struggles daily to make sense of this crazy life.
3. I was supposed to be an aggressive 6’3″ 255 lb football player until the big man decided that wasn’t in the cards for me and made me 5’6″ 130. I am still upset about not playing football in high school due to my size. Some day I will get over it. Maybe. NOT.
4. I want to write an academy award-winning screenplay with some substance. One that tackles a difficult subject in a way that hasn’t been done before. And before Morgan Freeman leaves this earth so he can be my narrator.
5. I want to touch people’s lives with words.
6. When I find a song I enjoy, I can listen to it and it only for days and days! Right now it’s No More I Love You’s by Annie Lennox and Pictures of You by The Cure.
Till we meet again. Good Day.
Mind of Shoo